Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 15, 16, 17, 18; Days 257-260 - Catch up!

Wow, life gets busy once school starts up again. Not quite sure how that happens but none the less I took a vacation from my camera! Many things happened on Saturday and so here's a little taste of what we did.

My Mom, the kids and I went down to the Hunt Club at the corner for their annual Stirrup Cup - the 1st hunt of the season! I just love the red coats.
 

While we were taking the dock out for the season, we noticed the top of a vehicle in the river on the other side, so we all went down when we noticed tow trucks where there. They pulled a truck out of the river. In all my years here, I have never seen that before.
 

A baby Monarch butterfly.
 

Grandpa had to stay behind to get some bales ready for one of his customers and once he had finished he walked down to the river to see the truck being pulled out. Here the kids run to him.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: